Depression, Anxiety & Mood
Most of us have experienced some form of anxiety, depression or mood imbalances at some point in our life either directly or indirectly, through a loved one.
In fact it's estimated over 3 million Australians are living with either depression and/or anxiety.
Finding the driver behind your symptoms, rather than just accepting this is normal and living with what sometimes can feel so debilitating and life changing for some.
There can be many reasons behind depression and anxiety, we have listed some of the common ones below. If you feel you may have any of these, book with a practitioner to discuss function pathology testings
Underlying triggers of mental health conditions:
- MTHFR & Genetic predisposition
- Hormone imbalances
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Neurotransmitter imbalance
- Chronic Stress
- Digestive health
- Poor Detoxification
- Chemical Exposure
- Thyroid Disorder
We have a collaborative approach with local functional medicine GP's on the Redcliffe Peninsula. Ask your Naturopath for a referral.
We offer functional pathology tests which may include the following;
- Saliva Hormones – testing female and male sex hormones
- Thyroid Profile – comprehensive
- Neuroendocrine Profile – for mood disorders, anxiety, depression, sleep issues, genetic
- MTHFR Blood spot test
- Krytopyrroles Urine test
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Cortisol - Salivary Stress Hormones
- Live Blood Screening - In clinic